The Plastic Camera Revolution
Analogue cameras from Holga and the Lomographic Society.
|Kompakt LC-A+ camera
Harnessing the best features of the original Lomo LC-A, and rising above it with a host of new capabilities – the Lomo LC-A+ is simply the finest, most delightfully unexpected, robust, pocketable, vividly colorful, and soundly addictive snapshot camera of all time.
• Minitar 1 32/2.8 lens
• Multiple Exposure switch for easy, real-time double-exposures
• Expanded film ISO settings from 100 to 1600
- Automatic exposure and built-in lightmeter
• Cable release thread for shake-free nighttime and indoor shooting
• Hot shoe for external flash
- Custom wooden camera box
- Lomo LC-A+ camera
- Cable Release, "Lomographiere" hardcover book
- Two 35mm film rolls
- 3 1.5V batteries
- Lomo On! LC-A photobook.
Back in the early ‘60s, the Diana 120 camera was a cult legend, famous for its dreamy, radiant, lo-fi images. The Diana+ is a new twist on the classic – a faithful reproduction with lots of cool new features thrown in, brought to you by Lomography!
• Two shutter speeds - "N" for normal daytime or “B” for unlimited indoor and nighttime exposures.
• Two image sizes available -12 full-frame shots (5.2x5.2cm) or 16 smaller square images - (4.2x4.2cm)
• Multiple and Partial Exposures
• Removable lens for Pinhole Function
• Shutter Lock and Tripod Thread for solid long exposures and pinhole photography
The Diana Mini has big shoes to fill being the little sister of the classic beauty Diana F+. Luckily the “Mini” was born a star in her own right. With the flick of a little switch you can move from the retro square format to the amazing Half-Frame, giving you the ability to Shoot Forever, packing 72 shots onto one 35mm film!
• Pocket-sized and ultra-compact
• Uses convenient 35mm film and standard development
• Allows you to shoot 72 rectangular half-frames or 36 square pictures on one 35mm roll!
• Multiple exposure, long exposure capabilities
• Tripod thread and cable release thread
One 35mm film roll
Click here for Action Sampler images.
SuperSampler Photo Book
Translucent plastic storage case
Color film roll
Click here for SuperSampler images.
An 8 lens camera that takes 8 images in sequence on one frame. Uses 35mm film which can be developed and printed in any lab.
- Oktomat camera
- Wrist strap
- Editorial brochure
Take 9 photos in one with
this fun camera!
Pop 9 camera
1 AA battery
One roll of color 35mm film
Sample Pop 9 images.
|Fisheye 2 Camera
The world’s only 35mm camera with a built-in
fisheye lens! It sees a sweeping 180-degree
view - turning everything around you into a
compact circular image. Now with bulb and multiple exposure settings!
- Fisheye camera
- Wrist strap
- Editorial booklet
Multi-colored flash photography built right in!
One AA battery
12 color filters
One roll 35mm color film
Click here for Colorsplash samples!
Holga 120FN: This version comes with
a built-in flash! Indoors or outdoors, night or day, now you can enjoy
the Holga any time! Two “AA” batteries
(not included) required for flash operation
|The new Holga CFN takes Holga photography
to the next level...
NEW FEATURES INCLUDE:
* Standard tripod mount (1/4 - 20)
* Bulb exposure selector for extra long exposures.
* Your film will now travel smoothly in either 6x4.5cm or 6x6cm formats with the two plastic masks, included.
* Also, no more broken fingernails… the format arrow on the back of the camera easily slides between 12 and 16 exposures.
* The new Color Flash is a built in flash which contains a spinning color filter wheel. Choose from red, yellow, blue, standard white or a combination thereof. Use the flash day or night to manipulate your images with vibrant colors.
Two “AA” batteries (not included) required for flash operation only.
Click here for sample Holga images
Now that you've taken all of
those photos, how are
you going to display them??
The latest way to show off
your photos with style, take
them with you wherever you go.
(quantity discounts available)